2017 Government Contracting Training Event
GCAT, with the support of the UCF Business Incubator, presents the 2017 Government Contracting Training Event for small businesses already working with the government. If you are seeking clarity about teaming agreements, IT issues, business lending, proposal writing or DCAA compliance this event is for you! Pick the topics and sessions you want to attend and learn from industry leaders. Mingle with procurement representatives and network with like-minded professionals to get the answers and support you need.
When: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Hotel Orlando East UCF Area, 1724 N. Alafaya Trail in Orlando, FL 32826
Format: Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Pick three breakout sessions on accounting, legal, proposals and bids, financing, or IT.
Breakout Session Topics and Speakers:
- Reading and Understanding the Solicitation for Proposal Success – Dave Krigelman, Krigelman & Associates
- Working Capital for Government Contractors – Dustin Hodgkins, Commercial Banking Funding Corp.
- Pitfalls of Teaming Agreements and Joint Ventures – Ed Kinberg, Widerman Malek
- Cybersecurity Protections in Federal Acquisitions – Ray Corriveau, Artemis
- Understanding DCAA Compliance – Shay Wolf, Carr Riggs & Ingram LLC
- Marco Mendez, 45th Contracting Squadron, 45th Space Wing, Director of Business Operations
- Sherri Richardson, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Director of Small Business Programs
- Tara Wagner, Deputy for Small Business Programs at US Army PEO STRI
- Leslie Faircloth, Deputy for Small Business Programs – NAWCTSD
- Moderated by Dr. Wes Naylor, CAPT, USN (Ret)
Click here to register now.